This post is for sharing information on Project Management Institute (PMI)’s most recent Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)SM credential.
• Balancing conflicting demands between programs and projects, allocates resources (e.g., people, funding) based on organizational priorities and capacity, and manages so as to achieve the benefits identified
• Aligning with organizational strategies by selecting the right portfolios, programs or projects, prioritizing the work and providing the needed resources
• Assist in the development of portfolio, program and project process standards and lead the adherence to the processes and standards.
• Responsible for communicating the organization''s ability to execute its prioritized strategic projects and strategic plan and who significantly interacts with cross-functional departments within the company and excellent communication and relationship management.
• Engaging the Review Board leadership team and other leadership teams in the organization to prioritize, select, and resource load strategic projects & programs.