#SridharPeddisetty #ChangeManagement #Management #Project #BestPractices #Agile #ProjectManagement
- People are not very receptive to expect change. Either there is not a good process to identify and report change or enough stakeholders are not involved early enough to vet out the change.
- More often than not, necessary ‘Change Impact Analysis’ is not performed to truly understand the impact of a ‘Change’ and how its aligned with the strategic objectives of an Organization.
- Project plans are not always changed to reflect the impact of a change, which could effect overall schedule, cost and likely result in scope creep.
- If the project plans are changed, they are not communicated to all project stakeholders to ensure everyone are aware of the change, its likely impact and seek approvals.
- Weigh the priorities of the change with the tasks in pipeline, aligning with strategic objectives of the Organization