#SridharPeddisetty #Agile #MMF #Strategy #Project #MinimumMarketableFeatures #Management #BestPractices #ProcessImprovement
What is a Minimum Marketable Feature (MMF)?
- Minimum attribute represents the smallest set whether a feature or feature set, which is key for faster time to market
- Marketable attribute represents the selling of the significant value to the end customer and to the delivering organization
- Feature attribute represents the perceived value by the end customer and delivering organization. Value may include brand recognition, competitive advantage, revenue generation, cost savings or enhanced customer loyalty.
How MMF is essential for being Agile?
- Customer involvement,
- Adaptive planning,
- Evolutionary development,
- Early delivery,
- Continuous improvement and
- Encourages rapid & flexible response to change
- Group functionality into MMFs that can be released individually.
- Create a release plan that deploys high-value features first.
- Have the entire team focus on one releasable feature at a time.
- Use continuous design to spread out investment in technical infrastructure.
- Deploy releases as soon as possible.